We at Developmental Fitness Company actively foster and volunteer our time with several community sports programs and community events which directly benefit our clientele.
The current programs, our staff facilitates includes:
- Special Olympics Powerlifting Team
Our participants train in Squat, Bench and Deadlift parallel with the USA Powerlifting rules and compete in several competitions a year.
- Special Olympics Titans Basketball Team
Our participants train as a team, emphasizing team work, having fun and working together. We compete in several sanctioned competitions a year and scrimmage several high schools and college teams for fun.
We volunteer every year at the Philadelphia Buddy Walk aimed at raising funds for health care services for those with Down’s Syndrome.
We have participated, competed and presented in the past at the:
- World Congress on Disabilities
- National Downs Syndrome Congress
- National Sports Festival for the Disabled
- Paralympic Nationals (Powerlifting)